Sadolin Classic Wood Protection absorbs deeply into the timber to provide exceptional protection against the weather. This product is particularly effective on large areas of timber such as cladding, fascias, decking and rough sawn timber. It is also ideal as a base stain on new joinery which is to be subsequently treated with Sadolin Extra. Not suitable for use on surfaces previously coated with a medium / high build coating.
• Provides tough weather protection and offers excellent durability.
• Extensive colour choice – 14 wood tones and 48 tinted colours.
• Sadolin Classic and Extra is an ideal system for new or bare timber joinery. Sadolin Classic soaks into the timber to provide a base coat, then Sadolin Extra provides a durable finishing coat.
• 1 coat of Classic and 2 coats of Extra offer 3 to 4 years protection from the harmful effects of weathering.
• Also ideal for decking
• Also suitable as a two coat application on timber cladding.
Translucent woodstains are used to protect the natural beauty and features of timber. The final shade achieved is a combination of the colour of the surface to which they are applied, and their pigmentation.
Coverage: 7-12m² per litre on smooth softwood. 4-8m² per litre on sawn softwood. 10-14m² per litre on per litre on smooth hardwood.
Touch Dry: 4 - 6 hours
Application: Brush, Roller, Spray, Dip