Stimsonite 980 Road Studs are surface mounted road studs that are injection moulded from durable polymers to endure high traffic volumes. The patented sure grip base provides excellent adhesion to the road surface and the patented prismatic glass lens provides high, long-term levels of enhanced reflectivity.
The clearance range at Rawlins Paints includes products, paints and coatings which fall in to one of the following categories:
- • Products which have been returned by customers due to it being the wrong colour, or no longer required - where excessive quantities may have been purchased
- • Including returns, where the packaging/tin has been damaged in transit, but the product/paint/coating itself is fine
- • End of the line products, where manufacturers may have discontinued a product, but Rawlins Paints still have a small number in stock
- • Including products that are past their shelf-life
- • Products which are not available elsewhere on the site - these may have been special orders from manufacturers on ranges we do not typically stock
- • Available in limited quantities at stated price/size/colour - more stock may be available at full price which cannot be price-matched
Due to the above, please be sure to check that the product you are buying is the correct colour/size for your requirements, as all of the product listings below have limited or singular colour/size listings.
None of the products listed are returnable. There are no refunds available on the products listed in the Clearance Section, and this is reflected with them being at heavily discounted prices.
If you require any further assistance with products listed on this page, or require a higher quantity than that listed, please contact our sales and technical support team.
A long lasting water based, semi-gloss acrylic paint specially designed for use as a finish on exterior metal cladding.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Multi-Surface Paint is a solvent-based, adhesive primer and topcoat in one based on Alkyd binder. Part of the CombiColor range
Sika 1 Screed Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the third layer of the floor screed system. Supplied in pre-batched blue banded bags for easy identification and use. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for floors.
Sika Drive Restorer is a high performance, solvent-free surface coating for restoring tarmac/asphalt by providing a deep black, tough and durable, low sheen finish, whilst inhibiting organic growth, obliterating stains and protecting against further spillages and weathering. Ready to use - no diluting, easy to apply and reduces further tarmac repair needs.