Stimsonite 980 Road Studs are surface mounted road studs that are injection moulded from durable polymers to endure high traffic volumes. The patented sure grip base provides excellent adhesion to the road surface and the patented prismatic glass lens provides high, long-term levels of enhanced reflectivity.
The clearance range at Rawlins Paints includes products, paints and coatings which fall in to one of the following categories:
- • Products which have been returned by customers due to it being the wrong colour, or no longer required - where excessive quantities may have been purchased
- • Including returns, where the packaging/tin has been damaged in transit, but the product/paint/coating itself is fine
- • End of the line products, where manufacturers may have discontinued a product, but Rawlins Paints still have a small number in stock
- • Including products that are past their shelf-life
- • Products which are not available elsewhere on the site - these may have been special orders from manufacturers on ranges we do not typically stock
- • Available in limited quantities at stated price/size/colour - more stock may be available at full price which cannot be price-matched
Due to the above, please be sure to check that the product you are buying is the correct colour/size for your requirements, as all of the product listings below have limited or singular colour/size listings.
None of the products listed are returnable. There are no refunds available on the products listed in the Clearance Section, and this is reflected with them being at heavily discounted prices.
If you require any further assistance with products listed on this page, or require a higher quantity than that listed, please contact our sales and technical support team.
- Brand: Jotun
Jotun Thinner No. 10 is a paint thinner designed to improve the flow of a range of Jotun polyurethane products. It can also be used as a cleaner of pumps and tools after and before painting. Jotun Thinner No. 10 is specially suitable as a thinner for polyurethane and similar products.
Jotun Jotafloor Solvent Free Primer is a transparent two component, polyamine cured, and solvent free epoxy coating. It ensures very good adhesion on most concrete floors in atmospheric environment only. Specially designed for high build floor coatings on properly prepared concrete substrates.
An on-site friendly, glossy polyurethane topcoat for most epoxy systems where a durable, weather-resistant finish is required in a wide range of aggressive atmospheres. Jotun Hardtop XP is one of the most popular polyurethane topcoats – protecting millions of square metres every year. Another Jotun paint that can be applied by airless spray, brush or...
Jotun Hardtop AX is a two component chemically curing aliphatic acrylic polyurethane coating that has a high gloss finish with very good gloss retention. It has good chemical resistance and is a high solids product. It should be used as a topcoat in atmospheric environments. Jotun Hardtop AX is recommended for topside, deck and superstructure areas in...
Jotun Pilot II is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating from Jotun that has a gloss finish with good gloss retention. To be used as a topcoat in atmospheric environments. Jotun Pilot II is recommended as a topcoat, and for touch-up purposes for marine engines, topside, deck and superstructure areas and for a wide range of industrial structures.
Jotun Hardtop HB is a two component chemically curing aliphatic acrylic polyurethane coating that has a matt finish with very good gloss retention. It is a high build product that can be used as a topcoat in atmospheric environments. Jotun Hardtop HB is recommended for topside, deck and superstructure areas in the marine industry.