Coo-Var manufacture specialist safety and security paints and coatings for floors, walls, roofs and trim including floor varnishes, security paints, anti-graffiti and anti-slip products. Coo-Var paints have been manufacturing industrial scale products in the UK for over 100 years. Starting within the shipbuilding industry, they still produce popular marine and anti-fouling products under the Teamac brand which can be found at rawlinspaints.com today. Available as traditional paints and aerosols, Coo Var have products available for most industrial painting needs:
• Floor paints for pedestrian and light vehicular use
• Tarmac, asphalt and driveway paints
• Security paints and coatings, including anti-climb products
• Anti-slip floor paints
• Line marking paints for tarmac, concrete, cement and assorted sports playing surfaces
• Anti-condensation and hygiene coatings
Coo-Var’s more recent products within commercial and residential markets have been designed to not only decorate, but to offer years of protection to assets and properties. Anti-graffiti products offer invaluable protection against vandals on business properties – fences, walls, gates, etc. – and anti-climb/non-drying grease also prevents intruders from being to access properties via downpipes, fences and window ledges.
For further support on Coo-Var’s range of paints and coating available at Rawlins Paints, please contact a member of our technical support and sales team.
Popular categories featuring Coo-Var products, are:
• Floor, MDF and other surfaces primers
• Anti-corrosive coatings for metal
• Anti-condensation and anti-damp paints for areas of higher humidity levels
• Brick and tile paints
• Solar reflective roof paints
• Water-based wall and ceiling coatings
• Heat resistant paints
• Radiator paint
• Polyurethane varnish
• Wood oils
• Rust converter and spot primers
• Matt black paints for Tudor beams, fireplaces, wrought ironwork, photographic dark-rooms and anywhere where a non-reflective surface is required
Rawlins Paints are suppliers of a wide range of Coo-Var floor paints and primers. Aside from traditional internal floor products, there's also Coo-Var’s road and line marking paints, and more:
• Acid etch for floors
• Universal degreasers and cleaners
• Dampshield products
• Oil removers – for concrete
• Repair mortars and cold store mortars
• Oil tolerant primers
• Two-pack water-based floor primer and sealers
• Suregrip anti-slip coatings
• Acrylic floor paints
• High-build and solvent-free epoxy floor paints
• Line-marking stencils
• Polyurethane clear floor varnish
• Squash court, tennis court, leisure centre and swimming pool paints
The Suregrip anti-slip floor paint is a big seller across the UK and is available as a ready mixed aggregated floor coating.
Coo-Var’s range of safety and security products are among the best available for businesses and companies across the UK. Regardless of the size of a building’s perimeter or how many vulnerable access points it has, there are products that can improve the security level and deter vandals, burglars and unwanted persons from business-critical areas.
Of course, it’s not only access points and entry to premises where companies and business can fall victim to crime, there’s vandalism too, which can be costly to have removed by professionals. Graffiti and vandalism can have a very negative affect on business reputation, and with one of Coo-Var’s anti-graffiti products, your mind can be put at ease:
• Anti-graffiti and anti-flyposting protection systems
• Anti-climb and non-drying black paints
• Graffiti removal liquids
• Hi-vis, luminous paints
• Fluorescent paints
Coo-Var’s solar reflective aluminium paint is bituminous based and used to deflect sun rays to reduce the build-up of heat internally. It can be used on stable felt, concrete, wood and brick.
Coo-Var’s solar reflective white paint is an acrylic bright white aggregated coating which deflects sunlight to reduce heat build-up inside and outside. It can be used on concrete, stable felt, wood and brick but is not suitable for roofs prone to standing water.