Rejuvenate and restore tired, aged and damaged concrete floors with garage floor paints available to buy today at Rawlins Paints. Not only will these paints and coatings restore the garage floor to its former glories, but the high-quality range available here will also protect it from oil, mechanical grease, petrol and cleaning chemical spills.
Please note that the garage floor paints, epoxy kits, and repair mortars available to buy today from Rawlins Paints are targeted at commercial and residential garages of all shapes and sizes including car showrooms, college/university workshops, vintage car restoration units, MOT service bays, etc. It is for these uses that Rust-Oleum have produced a wide range of products covering specific requirements – from primers and sealers, to decorative flakes and anti-slip coatings, and water-based or two-pack epoxy based garage floor paints and resins, to heavy duty cleaners and degreasers.
As with all floor paints available at rawlinspaints.com, regular maintenance checks for impact damage or pooled liquids need to be undertaken to ensure you are getting the full lifespan of a new floor coating. This may be more frequent in winter, when parked cars, vans and light-load vehicles may transfer corrosive and harmful liquids from wet and slippery road surfaces into the garage.
Rust-Oleum offer the perfect crossover of professional quality products with easy to follow instructions on the packaging and data sheets. Garage floor projects can be fraught with difficulties due to applications limitations, drying times, products quantities, etc.
• The Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield range gives a good all-rounder option offering a condensed selection of cleaners and repair materials and finish coatings
• Rust-Oleum Mathys Pegakote offers an epoxy with unlimited colour choice
• Rust-Oleum 7200 Floorcoat PU gives a single pack primer and topcoat option with unlimited colour choice
• Rust-Oleum 5800 Epoxy Rapid WB, Rust-Oleum 5421 Epoxy Floor Primer Rapid and Rust-Oleum 3366 Epoxy Powerfloat Floor Primer Rapid offer high end, fast curing capabilities.
• Rust-Oleum 5130 Primer DSP offers a primer to tackle damp issues before proceeding with a floor system
• Rust-Oleum 5500 Solvent Free Epoxy is a firm favourite of the commercial flooring contractor.
• Rust-Oleum 6570 Basecoat Rapid SL and Rust-Oleum 9400 Rust-O-Thane SL produce a top of the range system for the very best finish.
Which paint you choose for a garage floor will depend on budget, traffic levels, exposure and your skill as an applicator. Although nearly all our floor coatings could be used in a garage environment, listed in this category are Rust-Oleum’s most commonly used products that deliver a professional grade finish. There is no limit to the size of projects these products can be used on and the full range are also applicable (check each product’s data-sheet for any surface or substrate conflictions) for commercial workshop and warehouse floors, too. So, whether it’s a small motorcycle garage repair workshop, or a large MOT test centre, you will find the best product for the job at Rawlins Paints.
Garage floor paints are best applied to sound, level, and free-from loose material surfaces – so if there is currently damage, such as cracks, small potholes or crevices, you may wish to buy from our concrete repair product range first.