Colour Sample Sachets
- Water-based satin finish
- For almost any substrate: uPVC, timber, metal, masonry, concrete, cladding, brick, stone, and more
- Suitable surfaces include interior & exterior flooring, ramps & steps, garden furniture, windows and doors, cladding, railings, & more
- Ideal for businesses and consumers - why not buy several shades darker and lighter to contrast, compliment, and/or compare?
- More colours coming soon!
- Not for fire testing - for guidance only
- Should not be used to carry out any painting project, this is for colour selection purposes only and does not remove the need for you to ensure the correct product is chosen and tested for your application once a colour has been decided on
- It is not a sample of the product you intend to purchase/use and cannot be used to test anything other than colour appearance - read more in our disclaimer below
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Now you can buy a colour sample from one of over 4,400 shades from RAL, NCS, and British Standard - use our service to receive a close representation to your chosen colour, to use on almost any surface, prior to purchasing a suitable paint or coating.
Note: always test compatibility on an inconspicuous area before full use - see full disclaimer below.
Colour Match Service
Rawlins Paints are now able to provide a free colour match service, which runs in parallel with our colour sample sachets, to allow customers to send a 25mm x 25mm (minimum size) sample for colour matching.
Click here for more details on this service and how to send in your sample.
Please note: Sample sachets are non-refundable and non-returnable
Quick Links - Click To Jump To Section:
This sample is to help determine colour choice only & does not represent any other attributes of the products we sell.
Many factors affect the appearance of a painted surface, including but not limited to, lighting, sheen level, method of application, batches variances, number of coats, substrate condition, etc.
Only continue to purchase a product from ourselves in this colour if you are completely happy with the results.
This colour sample only provides an approximate representation of the colour & the colour and sheen will differ in the actual product.
For best results apply to the substrate to be painted in an inconspicuous area & view in an environment the painted surface will remain in.
Shake or well before using.
Apply with brush or roller suitable for water based paints.
Ensure air & surface temperature are between 10°C & 32°C & humidity is less than 85% during application & cure of the product.
Apply 2-3 coats for best results allowing approx. 1 hour between coats. Allow to dry for 24 hours before assessing colour.
Our colour samples are available in a water-based satin finish - between matt and gloss - suitable for use on almost any interior and exterior surfaces and substrates, including:
- Floors, ramps and steps
- Doors, windows, and trims
- Skirting boards and panelling
- Railings and fencing
- Sheds, summer houses, conservatories, and garden offices
- Cladding and fascias
- Furniture - interior, garden furniture including benches, tables, chairs
- uPVC, including composite doors
- Weathered bitumen
- Categorised As
- Accessories > Samples
|Mrs. Glidy Money on 2023-08-11 09:32:47|
I want to paint my tile edging, do you do Violet Macaroon in tile paint? If so, I would like to order a small sample. Thank you.
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Assuming you are referring to Rust-Oleum Water Resistant Kitchen Tile Paint, this product is available in Violet Macaroon.
We have contacted you seperately with more information on your enquiry.
|Corinne on 2023-07-22 00:24:09|
I am wanting to paint a white upvc door. It has a white seal around the panel, that is inside the door. can this be painted with the upvc paint. I want the whole door to be painted. Will it withstand knocks
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Assuming the UPVC door is clean, dry, sound and suitably prepared in accordance with the manufacturers instructions, we'd recommend using the Kolorbond UPVC Painting Kits to repaint the UPVC door.
This is available mixed to many RAL, BS or NCS colours in a satin finish.
The manufacturer offers a 10 year adhesion guarantee and 5 year colour fastness guarantee.
However this product will not adhere to any seals within the door.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Colour Sample Sachets is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT