Remmers Thinner V 103
Remmers V 103 Thinner cleaning and thinning agent is a solvent mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols used as a universal solvent.
- Ideal for thinning and dissolving not yet reacted reactive resin products, especially Remmers Epoxy Universal.
- Not suitable for thinning polyurethane coatings.
- Professional use only
- Good cleaning action, in particular for polyurethane-based binders.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers V 103 Thinner is a solvent mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols used as a universal solvent for thinning and cleaning. Ideal for thinning and dissolving not yet reacted reactive resin products, especially Remmers Epoxy Universal. Because of the alcohols it contains, V 103 Thinner is not suitable for thinning polyurethane coatings (e.g. PUR Indu Color).
When cleaning tools used for working and spilled or splashed material, not yet cured material can be removed with V 103. When used for thinning, V 103 is vigorously stirred into the material to be diluted until the desired consistence has been achieved. In normal cases, 5 - 10% by weight suffices.
If stored in the unopened original container in a cool, dry place protected from frost, the product will keep for at least 4 months.
- Mixing Ratio
- 5%-10% by weight for thinning
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 4 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!