Graco UltraMax II 695 Standard
Graco UltraMax II 695 Standard, with a 2.0hp brushless DC motor it is a rock-solid performer for the professional contractor who sprays a wide variety of coatings. It can handle a wide variety of tip sizes and has outstanding proven reliability.
The Graco UltraMax II 695 Standard is one of Graco’s most popular electric airless paint sprayer for professionals. With over 25 years experience of proven quality and unmatched on-the-job productivity, it has become the industry standard in electric paint sprayers. Technology you can trust to get the job done.
- Trust in proven technology with the Advantage Drive System. Runs quiet and is guaranteed for life!
- Rely on the industry standard: the Graco Endurance™ Pump.
- Count on the SmartControl™ 3.0 Pressure Control to get your daily job done! It delivers a consistent spray fan without fluctuations while protecting your investment against bad power conditions.
The Standard Series Features
- Advantage Drive System Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
- Contractor Gun
- RAC X 517 SwitchTip and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close