Graco Mark V Max Standard
Graco Mark V Max Standard is built for professionals looking for proven everyday reliability to get the job done fast and easy. For Paints, Fire Retardant and Airless Plastering Applications.
The NEW Graco Mark V Max Standard is a real multiple purpose unit for large painting jobs for the inside as well as the outside! Sprays airless plasters and most common paints. The Graco Mark V Max Standard sprays latex, emusions, acrylics, epoxies, blockfillers, fire retardants, intumescents and most common airless plasters. It even has enough performance to deliver the necessary flow for 2 people spraying simultaneously.
- Trust in proven technology with the Advantage Drive System. Runs quiet and is guaranteed for life!
- Rely on the industry standard: the Graco Endurance™ Pump.
- Count on the SmartControl™ 3.0 Pressure Control to get your daily job done! It delivers a consistent spray fan without fluctuations while protecting your investment against bad power conditions.
- Fire retardant
- Light plasters
- Blue Texspray Gun with HandTite™ RAC X™ guard and HDA427 & HDA531 reversible tips
- BlueMax™ II whip hose 1/4" x 0.90 m
- BlueMax II hose 3/8" x 15 m
- Gun swivel
- Set of SST balls and seats for paint spraying
- TSL™ 0.25L
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close