Graco ST MAX II 595 Hi-Boy
Condition: New product
The combination of reliable performance and compact design makes this machine outperform all other models. For interior and exterior painting of small to medium size jobs. You can easily spray almost all interior acrylic paints, emulsions, lacquers, varnishes and enamels on walls, wood and metal surfaces.
The Graco ST Max II 595 Hi-Boy is a powerful airless sprayer offering an increased fluid flow rate compared to those in it's range as well as the advantage of being cart mounted for ease of movement around the jobsite.
- Proven Endurance Pump - for exceptional pump life with QuikAccess intake valve to easily clean or clear debris.
- SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control - advanced microprocessor control delivers a consistent spray fan at all spraying pressures.
- Exclusive Brushless DC Motor - delivers higher horsepower per wall amp.
- Chrome Plated Welded Steel Hi-Boy Cart with TiltBack cart design - withstands rugged environments.
- Easy Out Pump Filter - reduces tip clogs and ensures quality finish.
- Varnish Primers
- Water-Based Paint
- Solvent-Based Paint
- FTx-E gun
- BlueMax II hose 1/4" x 15m
- RAC X (517) tip and guard
- TSL bottle
- Hose strap
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close