Graco Accessory Bundle
Our Graco accessories bundle offers our most popular selling spares in one convienient package. Our bundle can be tailored to suit your requirements, please contact should you wish to swap any items for comparable alternatives. Although we cannot guarantee we will be able to, we will always try our best to help where we can.
Our Graco accessories bundle offers our most popular selling spares in one convienient package.
- 1no. 3ft CleanShot Pole Gun (0.9m) (287026)
- 1no. RAC X Mid Size SwitchTip (PAA315)
- 1no. RAC X Fine Finish SwitchTip (FFA312)
- 1no. Easy Out Manifold Filter - Long, Blue, Vertical 100 Mesh – Suitable for Ultra Max, GMax, GH 200 and HydraMax Airless Sprayers (244068)
- 1no. Easy Out Gun Filter - New & Old Contractor/FTx Gun, Blue, 100 Mesh (287033)
- 1no. 7/8 in (unf) thread - SST Cap Inlet Strainer Suitable for 390, 490, Ultra™ 395/495/595 Ultra Max 695 Lo-Boy, GMax™ 3400, LineLazer 3400, FinishPro 390, FinishPro 395
Our bundle can be tailored to suit your requirements, please contact should you wish to swap any items for comparable alternatives. Although we cannot guarantee we will be able to, we will always try our best to help where we can.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close