Graco GMax II 7900 HD Standard
Graco's new updated GMax II Standard range of petrol powered airless sprayers are the industry standard for professional painting contractors who spray a wide range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial sites
Graco's new updated GMax II Standard range of petrol powered airless sprayers are the industry standard for professional painting contractors who spray a wide range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial sites. The Graco GMax II 7900 HD Standard sprays perfectly acrylics, primers, emulsions, waterborne and solvent based paints, particularly favoured for the application of in-situ structural steel coatings, intumescent, sports court coatings and airless grade plasters
Powered by a Honda 200cc 6.0 HP engine, the preferred brand of many contractors. The Graco GMax II 7900 HD Standard portable rig will go anywhere the job demands.
- Trust in proven technology with the Advantage Drive System. Runs quiet and is guaranteed for life!
- Rely on the industry standard: the Graco Endurance™ Pump.
- Count on the SmartControl™ 3.0 Pressure Control to get your daily job done! It delivers a consistent spray fan without fluctuations while protecting your investment against bad power conditions.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures.
- MaxLife Extreme-Duty Pump – Keeps you working by running 6X longer between repacks.
- Honda Engine – Delivers maximum performance and contractor preferred reliability.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Less mess when changing or cleaning the filter.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenancefree design withstands high pressure dumping.
- Water-Based Paint
- Solvent-Based Paint
- Block Fillers
- Drywall Mud
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Fire Retardant Coatings
- Airless Plasters
- SmartControl™ 2.0
- ProConnect Endurance™ pump
- EasyOut™ filter manifold
- Contractor gun
- RAC X™ guard and reversible airless tip (517)
- 50 ft x 3/8 Paint hose
- 3 ft x 1/4" Whip hose
- TSL™ oil
- Pump Armor™
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Stephen Glen on 03/02/2018|
Is there any difference in performance , between the Standard & ProContractor series. And any performance differences between Petrol & Electric version.? Also, What hose length and diameter would be recommended to spray intumescent (jotun60wb etc) using the Graco Mark V Textspray, standard series?
There is no difference in performance between the Standard and the Pro-contractor units apart from the Pro-contractor comes with 30m of hose and could experience some pressure drop on heavier materials. The petrol gmax 7900 units will deliver 8.3lpm at 3300 psi and the electric Mark v’s will deliver 5.5lpm at 3300psi - both big performance units. In general, to spray intumescent you would require 3/8” diameter hose that comes with either units as standard but don’t use over 30m long.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close