Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating
Double-acting protection (chemical and mechanical) provides a metallic appearance and durable protection to be applied over Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Primers or properly prepared painted substrates. Ideal for maintenance and touch-up jobs in industrial environments.
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating provides a metallic appearance and durable protection to be applied over Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Primers or properly prepared painted substrates. Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating can be over coated if required with Rust-Oleum 2500 Transparent Protection for increased durability, cleaning properties and exterior applications. Ideal for maintenance and touch-up jobs in industrial environments.
Features & Benefits
• Metallic spray: Greater abrasion resistance
• For bare metal and galvanised steel
• Usable as topcoat on zinc primers and galvanised
• Finish with Rust-Oleum 2500 Transparent Protection for the best results
• Ideal for machinery, pumps, toolboxes, etc.
• Better anti-corrosion properties than other metallic's
• Excellent UV resistance (does not discolour)
• Resists acids, chemicals and alkalis
Application tips for different substrates:
• On stainless steel: roughen the surface then apply Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating
• On slightly rusty surfaces: Apply Rust-Oleum 2169/2182 Hard Hat Anti-Rust Primer then Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating
• On zinc/galvanised: Apply Rust-Oleum 2180 Galva Expresse or Rust-Oleum Galva Zinc then Rust-Oleum Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close