Zinsser Cover Stain Aerosol
Zinsser Cover Stain Aerosol is an interior / exterior primer, sealer, stain sealer and bond coat that dries for recoat in just two hours.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for spot work and priming small objects
- Interior and exterior
- Seals Water, smoke and nicotine stains
- Sticks to all surfaces without sanding
- Best exterior wood sealer
- Blocks cedar and redwood bleed
- Fast drying
- Other Cover Stain paint sizes available, here
Cover Stain Aerosol is an interior / exterior primer, sealer, stain sealer and bond coat that dries for recoat in just two hours.
On interior surfaces, Cover Stain® Aerosol dries quickly and has great hiding power providing outstanding stain killing and undercoating performance. Stains of all kinds are permanently sealed so top coats are blemish free.
Cover Stain® Aerosol is especially effective on nicotine and water stains. New wood trim can be primed, sanded and top coated the same day, saving time and money.
On exterior surfaces, Cover Stain® Aerosol has a unique formulation that delivers full penetration and flexibility on all surfaces, especially dimensionally unstable wood paneling and trim, where few solvent-based primers can succeed.
Cover Stain® Aerosol seals redwood and cedar bleed, resists cracking, checking and peeling and is compatible with all finish paints.
Key features and benefits
• Ideal for spot work and priming small objects
• Interior and exterior
• Seals Water, smoke and nicotine stains
• Sticks to all surfaces without sanding
• Best exterior wood sealer
• Blocks cedar and redwood bleed
• Fast drying
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 9.8m2 per litre
- Touch Dry
- 35 Minutes
- UN Number
|Nigel Ford on 2022-01-17 12:30:09|| |
Can this be used as a primer on UPVC. I need a good bonding coat.
No, for priming UPVC prior to application of a compatible topcoat we can recommend Zinsser Bulls-Eye 1-2-3.