We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Axalta Highway Anti-Skid Traffic Paint as a great alternative.
507 Anti Slip Traffic Paint is a highly durable, fast drying anti slip traffic paint which provides a quick and cost effective way of increasing pedestrian safety and producing an effective anti slip surface for car parks, walkways, cycle paths and more.
507 Anti Slip Traffic Paint is a highly durable, fast drying anti-slip traffic paint based on a specially modified chlorinated rubber system, containing high quality triclinic mineral aggregate and is coloured with chemical and weather resistant pigments.
- Interior & exterior use
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Easily applied
- Highly durable – Weather & chemical resistance
- Suitable for asphalt and concrete
- Fast drying – quick return to service
- No primer required
- Developed as a paint with anti-slip properties for traffic areas internally and externally.
- Parking bays, lines, walkways, cycle lanes, etc.
- Suitable for application to asphalt, concrete, block paving and some wooden floors.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|Jim on 19/12/2017|
Question: Looking at your 507 antislip paint
1. Is this suitable to paint over a fibreglass walkway
2. Will it adhere ok
3. There are 3 data sheets -what is the difference between them all please?
4. What is the minimum temperature you can apply the paint
507 Anti Slip Traffic Paint is not suitable for fibreglass surfaces, we would recommend Smartkote Protectakote UVR instead.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close