Sikafloor 264 N Thixo is a two part economic, coloured epoxy textured roller and seal coat. Sikafloor 264 N Thixo is a two part, solvent free, thixothropic grade for high build textured and structured finishes.
• Coloured, textured roller coat for concrete and cement screeds with normal up to medium heavy wear e.g. storage and assembly halls, maintenance workshops, garages and loading ramps.
• Seal coat for broadcast systems, such as multi-storey and underground car parks, maintenance hangars and for wet process areas, e.g. beverage and food industry
• Textured roller coat for areas, where slip resistance and easy cleanability is required
Features and Benefits:
• Good chemical and mechanical resistance
• Easy application
• Liquid proof
• Gloss finish
• Easy cleanability
• Slip resistant surface possible
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close