Hydron SS2 Sterilising Solution
Hydron SS2 Sterilising Solution is a specially prepared, ready to use wash for use before painting to protect against mould or algae with the Hydron Nu-Cryl System.
- Kills spores of mould and algae
- Prevents the growth of new spores for up to 3 years
- Ready to use product
- 8-10m² per Litre coverage
- 12 month shelf life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
SS2 Sterilising Solution is a specially prepared, ready to use wash for use before painting to protect against mould or algae with the Hydron Nu-Cryl System. Kills spores of mould and algae and will prevent the growth of new spores for up to 3 years.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Hotel - Hotels are large buildings which occupy a significant amount of horizontal and vertical space. This means they are subjected to high amounts of wind, sending dirt, dust and pollutants straight into it. Imagine now a hotel at the seafront, not only subjected to wind, but salty-sea air, the entire hotel battered by the wind, rain and and sand. Tourists are not going to be happy with a hotel that looks unloved.
- Shopping centre - Marble is a common substrate for both internal and external decorative structures at shopping centres. Being a place of high footfall, they are subject to much dirt and pollutants, and if external, are exposed to UV and weathering, which can result in damage and/or a poor aesthetic.
- Paved driveway - A beautifully-laid driveway is as decorative as it is useful. When not being driven, a car needs to be stored somewhere, and on these paved driveways, oil, grease, water and other pollutants drip from the car and leave black and greasy stains on the driveway. Other than being potentially dangerous, it looks unsightly, taking away the appeal of the decorative appearance.
- Public convenience - toilets and wash facilities are one of the most common places you can find graffiti tags and offensive content written on internal and external surfaces. Fight back the easy way, with an anti-graffiti coating!
Features & Benefits
- Kills spores of mould and algae.
- Prevents the growth of new spores for up to 3 years.
- Ready to use product.
- Approx. 8-10m² per Litre coverage.
- 12-month shelf life.
Remove excess mould or algae with a scraper or stiff brush. The remaining spores will then be killed by washing down with one application of SS2 Sterilising Solution.
Apply by brush or spray in dry weather and allow to work for up to 2 weeks.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- brush or spray in dry weather and allow towork for up to 2 weeks
- 8-10m² per Litre (depending on substrate porosity)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!