Sika Remover 208
Sika Remover 208 can be used for removing traces of Sikaflex products from unwanted places and tools and it is also ideal to clean painted surfaces prior to bonding.
- Removes uncured excess material of Sikaflex adhesive or sealant from application tools or from soiled surfaces
- Pre-cleaning of strongly contaminated non-porous substrates
- To clean painted surfaces prior to bonding
Sika Remover 208 is used to remove traces of Sikaflex products, as well as for cleaning painted substrates. Sika Remover 208 is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 / 14001 quality assurance system and with the responsible care program.
- Sika Remover 208 can be used to remove uncured excess material of Sikaflex adhesive or sealant from application tools or from soiled surfaces.
- Sika Remover 208 can also be used for the pre-cleaning of strongly contaminated non-porous substrates.
- Sika Remover 208 can be used to clean painted surfaces prior to bonding.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Dave Birchenough on 2020-02-08 11:35:09|| |
Would this product remove silicone seal from brickwork
Sika Remover 208 will only remove uncured excess material not cured sealant I'm afraid.