Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper
Due to supply issues from the manufacturer, this product is temporarily unavailable.
Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper is an economical wallpaper stripper with effective wetting agents & enzymes that penetrate wallpaper and quickly break down old paste. Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper and its unique enzyme action formula is best used in conjunction with Zinsser Paper Tiger Single Head or Zinsser Paper Tiger Triple Head for the most effective results.
Features & Benefits
- Contains powerful wetting agents
- Fast acting
- Easy to use and apply
- 1 litre of Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper is diluted with 12 litres of warm water which will strip up to 3 standard rooms of 3.5m x 3.5m.
Protect carpets, furniture, porous ceilings, etc. before application and follow these 4 steps for quick and easy wallpaper removal;
- Score wallpaper with a Zinsser Paper Tiger to allow Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper to penetrate. The more holes, the better the penetration.
- Spray on the diluted solution of Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper with a garden type sprayer or apply with sponge or roller (do not use a fine mist sprayer). Wait 15 minutes then repeat application.
- Rewet a small section and scrape off loose wallpaper. Use a wallpaper scraper to remove wallpaper easily without gouging the wall.
- To remove residual adhesive, re-apply Zinsser DIF Concentrate Wallpaper Stripper. Wait 15 minutes then scrape or sponge off then rinse with clean water.
Note: Some borders may have been hung with non-water soluble adhesive, and may require longer soaking and scraping.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!