- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Arte Mundit
Remmers Arte Mundit is a solvent-free, skin-forming peel-off paste for water-free removal
of dust, soot and other impurities.
- Forms a film and binds dirt
- Dust-free cleaning without additional water
- Contains a complexing additive, can be configured to suit the substrate and type of contamination
Remmers Arte Mundit is a self-vulcanising cleaning paste for thorough, waterfree removal of dust, soot, nicotine residue and other soiling on interior walls, ceilings, floors, stucco,natural stone, marble, concrete, brick, render, gypsum sculptures, polished wood, synthetic materials, etc. Remmers Arte Mundit is an environmentally correct cleaning paste on a natural raw material base.
The fresh product vulcanises by drying into an elastic rubber with good soil binding capacity. Arte Mundit does not contain any organic solvents, surface active agents or inorganic salts. The A-components in the Arte Mundit programme differ in their reactivity and compatibility with auxiliary agents.
Arte Mundit Type I is a modified latex emulsion that is always used without an additive. After activation with the Bcomponent, Arte Mundit Types II, III and V contain varying concentrations of complexing agents and cleaning intensifiers that either volatilize during vulcanisation or are bound into the dry film. A contamination of the substrate with these substances is therefore not possible.
- For Use By
- General Use
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Stone, concrete, brick, wood
- Brush, Roller, Trowel
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 24 hrs
- 1.0 – 3.0 kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!