Hydron Mona-Clean Mastersolve
Plastisol is a common prefinished building material; when grime, grease and dirt collects on it, it looks dirty and old. The Mona-Clean Mastersolve will resolve this problem for you, bringing your building back to life. Also excellent for painted surfaces and hard landscaping surfaces, such as stone or brick.
Features & Benefits
- Removes stains, soiling and pollution
- Removes grease and grime
- Suitable for painted surfaces, Plastisol and hard landscaping surfaces
- Pale viscous liquid with a pleasant citrus odour, dries clear
- Easy to apply
- Ready to use, but may be diluted
- 12-month shelf life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Mona-Clean Mastersolve is the ideal cleaner for Plastisol building material, removing stains, dirt and pollution that build-up and make the building look old and dirty. Not limited to only these types of pre-finished building structures, this cleaner is also suitable for industrial floors, outdoor paving, painted surfaces and hard landscaping surfaces, such as stone or brick.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Pre-fab Office - As economical as they are safer for the environment to manufacturer, prefabricated buildings and offices are becoming increasingly popular. But the seasons take their toll on the exterior of the building, leading to an unpleasant aesthetic.
- Town park - Paved areas in town parks are designed to look nice and to take a high footfall. They certainly start off looking terrific but over time and use, they begin to look dirty and unloved. With dirt, grime and weathering taking its toll on the surface, the Mona-Clean Mastersolve is the ideal cleaner, leaving behind a fresh citrus scent.
Features & Benefits
- Removes stains, soiling and pollution.
- Removes grease and grime.
- Suitable for painted surfaces, Plastisol and hard landscaping surfaces.
- Pale viscous liquid with a pleasant citrus odour, dries clear.
- Easy to apply.
- Ready to use, but may be diluted.
- 12-month shelf life.
A preliminary test on a small area is advised. Shake the container well before use. Depending upon the level of contamination use the product neat or diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water. Generously spray the surface to be treated using a low pressure pump up spray. Leave until surface contamination reacts 5-30 minutes depending on surface resistance. Brushing with a stiff bristled brush or deck scrubber may improve the effectiveness of the product. Rinse by power washing with clean water and allow to dry. All equipment should be cleaned with water.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
- Dependant upon staining. May be diluted with up to 5 parts water.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!