Hydron Mona-Clean Mastersolve
- Also suitable for cleaning industrial floors, outdoor paving and hard landscape surfaces
- Effectively removes staining from plastisol and other pre-finished building structures
Mona-Clean Mastersolve is a water soluble degreaser formulated to remove staining and general grime from pre-fabricated buildings and other hard surfaces. Also suitable for cleaning industrial floors, outdoor paving and hard landscape surfaces. Effectively removes staining from plastisol and other pre-finished building structures.
- Effectively removes all types of soiling, pollution and stains
- Safe for use on painted surfaces
- Suitable for use all types of pre-finished buildings and hard landscaping surfaces
- Easy to apply
- Pleasant citrus odour
- Economical, ready to use product that can also be diluted
- Coverage dependant upon staining. Depending upon the level of contamination use the product neat or diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water
- For Use By
- General Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Exterior use
- Pack Size
- Brush, Spray
- Dependant upon staining. May be diluted with up to 5 parts water.
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Coloured Liquid
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
- Working Time
- 5-30 minutes
|Andrew on 2022-02-27 18:20:03|| |
Hi there, Looking to paint a plastisol coating on my rolled steel box profile garage roof. Looking to use Wethertex CP80 to paint, Is this cleaner suitable for preparing the surface, provided it is thoroughly washed away? Thanks in advance.. andrew.
Yes this can be used to clean pastisol cladding prior to preparation and application of a paint such as Wethertex CP80 Clad-Seal Steel & Cladding Coating.