HMG Prep Clean 2804 is a water based preparatory Cleaner for the degreasing of substrates.
Click To Jump To Section:
Features & Benefits
- Used in many applications
- For use on bare surfaces only
|Prep Clean 2804|
|VOC Content:||0.05 Kg/l|
|Storage Conditions:||Store between 5°C - 25°C. When not in use, cans must be kept sealed.|
|Shelf Life:||12 months from delivery date in original sealed containers.|
|Coverage:||30 square metres per litre (Theoretical)|
- Apply by cloth and quickly remove using clean lint free cloth. Repeat until surface is clean and free from all deposits (grease, oil, silicone).
- Replace cloths regularly to ensure that contamination is not re-applied to the surface.
- Ensure surfaces to be coated are dry and must be cleaned using the appropriate HMG product to remove all traces of contaminants.
- Read and follow the safety data sheet, product data sheet and label instructions.
- Stir all paints thoroughly before use.
- Always use the same batch number on the same job.
- Check colour & sheen.
- Filter the product immediately before use.
- Reduce emissions and maintain quality by replacing tin lid after use.
|Information On Basic Physical And Chemical Properties|
|Prep Clean 2804|
|Form:||According to product specification|
|Colour:||According to product specification|
|Odour Threshold:||Not determined|
|Melting point/freezing point:||Undetermined|
|Initial boiling point and boiling range:||100°C|
|Flammability (solid, gas):||Not applicable|
|Decomposition temperature:||Not determined.|
|Auto-ignition temperature:||Product is not selfigniting.|
|Explosive properties:||"Product is not explosive. However, formation of explosive air vapour mixtures are possible."|
|Explosion limits: Lower:||Not determined|
|Explosion limits: Upper:||Not determined|
|Vapour pressure at 20°C:||23 hPa|
|Density at 20°C:||0.975 g/cm³|
|Relative density:||Not determined|
|Vapour density:||Not determined|
|Evaporation rate:||Not determined|
|Solubility in / Miscibility with water:||Fully miscible|
|Partition coefficient: n-octanol/water:||Not determined|
|Viscosity: Dynamic at 20°C:||Not determined|
|Viscosity: Kinematic:||Not determined|
|Solvent content: Organic solvents:||14.4% - Water: 69.1%|
Health & Safety
- Refer to the safety data sheet in the attachments section above and tin label prior to use.
- Suitable respiratory equipment should be worn when spraying.
- HMG Paints Limited
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Base Type
- Water based
- 30 square metres per litre (Theoretical)
- 0.975 g/cm³
- Solids by Volume
- 0.05 Kg/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months from delivery date in original sealed containers.
- UN Number
- Base Type
- Suitable For Use On
- Bare Surfaces
- Application Method
- Product Type
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
HMG Prep Clean 2804 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT