Limited colours and sizes left in this sale, don't miss out!
Sika Drive Restorer is a high performance surface coating specially formulated to make existing tarmac look like new. Once dry Sika Drive Restorer provides a tough, durable, low sheen finish which protects from weathering, oil and petrol spills and unsightly plant/weed growth. The quick drying formula enables driveways to be used after only 4 hours.
- Tough and long lasting
- Protects against common spills, weathering and plant / weed growth
- Fast drying - trafficable in 4 hours.
- Eradicates stains and discolouration
- Ready to use - no diluting
- Easy to apply
- Reduces further tarmac repair needs and restores the deep black finish of the tarmac.
Areas For Use
- For all tarmac/asphalt drives, paths and courts.
- Do not use if ambient air or surface temperature is below 5°C.
- Do not use if rain is imminent (within 6 hours).
- Do not use over fresh tarmac. Allow Tarmac to dry for a minimum of 3 months prior to application.
- Do not subject to vehicular traffic within 4 hours of application.
- At lower temperatures drying times will be significantly extended. Always check surface is dry before trafficking.
- Oil, petrol or chemical spills should be removed from Tarmac Restorer as quickly as possible with warm water, detergent and a clean cloth.
- Do not use a high pressure spray to clean Tarmac Restorer.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller
- Touch Dry
- 4 - 6 Hours