Limited stock left in this sale, don't miss out!
- 7x 2.5L Any RAL Colour Matt
Mathys Fassiprim Aqua XPE waterbased breathable primer offers the best of both worlds. Fassiprim Aqua XPE is a water dilutable, breathable primer for long lasting interior and exterior bare or previously painted timber. It is as easy to use as a solvent based paint but has the advantages of a water based system.
Mathys Fassiprim Aqua XPE is easy and fast to apply and has excellent flow properties that ensure an even and professional result. Fassilux Aqua XPE Topcoats are available in satin and high gloss versions for outdoor use and a matt version for indoors.
Features & Benefits
- Water based, matt acrylic
- Easy to apply, virtually odourless
- Quick drying, quick to sand
- Good coverage, adherence and hiding power
- Excellent adhesion and flow
- Damp regulating
- Density: ± 1,3
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Solids content in volume: ± 39 %
- Solids Content in weight: ± 53 %
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 1 hour
- Dry to recoat: 3 hours
- Fully cured: 1 week
± 10 m²/l
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
- New work: substrate has to be clean, dry and free of fats. Deteriorated wood has to be removed to the sound wood. For very porous substrates like fir and pine it is recommended to apply a second primer coat.
- Existing work: clean, degrease and sand. Remove loose, flaking or cracked paint layers. Treat bare spots as new work
10-30 degrees C. Relative humidity < 80%. Temperature of the substrate at least 3 degrees C above the dewpoint.
- Brush: Dilute, if necessary, up to maximum 5% volume with water.
- Roller: Dilute, if necessary, up to maximum 5% volume with water
- Airless Spray: Nozzle: 0.013 inch / Pressure: 120 - 150 bars. Thinning 3% volume water
- Air-Atomised Spray: Nozzle 1,5 - 2,0 mm / Pressure: 2 - 3 bars. Thinning 10 - 15% volume water
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Base Type
- Water based
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m² per litre
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 1,3
- Solids by Volume
- ± 39 %
- 17 g/l max
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 1 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 1 hour
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 35 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 100 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated