- On sale!
CLEARANCE - Bedec Multi Surface Paint Colours
Bedec Multi Surface Paint is a renowned non-yellowing, water-based paint that resists flaking or peeling because of its outstanding flexibility.
- Low VOC
- Environmentally friendly
- Quick drying
- Low odour
- No primer/undercoat required
- Matt, satin or gloss
- Colour choice
PLEASE SEE LONG DESCRIPTION FOR AVAILABLE QUANTITIES AT 50% OFF
Clearance Products Available:
- 2 x 5L Satin - 50% off any RAL or BS colour from the colour picker on this product
- 2 x 750ml Satin - 50% off any RAL or BS colour from the colour picker on this product
- 4 x 5L Gloss - 50% off any RAL or BS colour from the colour picker on this product
- 3 x 2.5L Gloss - 50% off any RAL or BS colour from the colour picker on this product
- 3 x 750ml Gloss - 50% off any RAL or BS colour from the colour picker on this product
Bedec Multi Surface Paint is ideal as a decorative, protective coating for most building surfaces such as concrete, brickwork, rendering, asbestos, asphalt, bitumen, iron, steel, aluminium, lead, zinc, copper, timber, slate, galvanising without the need for etch primer and most plastics, weathered plastic coated cladding and rubberised surfaces after suitable preparation.
- Most plastics
Bedec Multi Surface Paint is a tried and tested water based paint that resists flaking or peeling because of its outstanding flexibility. It will go over most other paints and varnishes including weathered Tar Varnish, Bitumen and Creosote. It is available in matt, satin and gloss finishes (see colour chart for options), it is non-yellowing and cleans up with water.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12-14m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!