309 Polyurethane Coating is a solvent-borne, polyurethane coating designed as a high gloss finish coat for floors and various other coatings in our range to provide UV resistance, weather protection, hygiene and anti-graffiti properties.
309 Polyurethane Coating is a two pack, solventborne, clear or coloured aliphatic polyurethane coating. It has been designed as a high gloss finish coat for Cardolite-based, and other, anti-corrosive systems as well as an effective anti-graffiti coating, general sealer for a wide range of systems and hygienic wall coating. It is available in a range of BS4800 and RAL colours, and exhibits outstanding resistance to ultra violet rays and other agents of weathering.
- Exceptional UV stability
- High Gloss
- Very good chemical resistance
- Low temperature cure
- Good scratch resistance and mechanical properties.
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Available in a range of colours
- Solvent resistance allows graffiti removal
- As a durable high gloss finish to anti-corrosive systems
- As a chemical and UV resistant finish for floors
- As an anti-graffiti coating
- As an exterior finish for patios, pool surrounds, car parks, etc.
- As a hygienic, easily cleanable wall coating
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 6.25m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour 30 Mins
|Steve Hopkins on 2019-10-08 23:10:25|| |
Can you ship internationally
No, we only deliver to destinations inside the UK.