309 Polyurethane Coating is a solvent-borne, polyurethane coating designed as a high gloss finish coat for floors and various other coatings in our range to provide UV resistance, weather protection, hygiene and anti-graffiti properties.
309 Polyurethane Coating is a two pack, solventborne, clear or coloured aliphatic polyurethane coating. It has been designed as a high gloss finish coat for Cardolite-based, and other, anti-corrosive systems as well as an effective anti-graffiti coating, general sealer for a wide range of systems and hygienic wall coating. It is available in a range of BS4800 and RAL colours, and exhibits outstanding resistance to ultra violet rays and other agents of weathering.
- Exceptional UV stability
- High Gloss
- Very good chemical resistance
- Low temperature cure
- Good scratch resistance and mechanical properties.
- Hygienic and easily cleaned
- Available in a range of colours
- Solvent resistance allows graffiti removal
- As a durable high gloss finish to anti-corrosive systems
- As a chemical and UV resistant finish for floors
- As an anti-graffiti coating
- As an exterior finish for patios, pool surrounds, car parks, etc.
- As a hygienic, easily cleanable wall coating
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 6.25m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour 30 Mins
- Rawlins Paints
|Steve Hopkins on 2019-10-08 23:10:25|| |
Can you ship internationally
No, we only deliver to destinations inside the UK.