We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Ennis-Flint Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber (Premium) as a great alternative.
601 Line Marking Paint is a highly durable traffic paint for marking applications. Suitable for both asphalt and concrete it is a premium quality chlorinated rubber coating that may also be used on aged blacktop, thermoplastic coverings, and most types of painted lines and floor paints (A trial patch is always recommended prior to use).
601 Line Marking Paint is easy to apply using either brush, roller or spray and has been successfully used on varied schemes such as car parks, roads, runways, railways, ports, factories and schools.
- Highly durable and manufactured to a demanding specification
- Fast and easy to apply – single coat application
- Excellent line definition
- Bright, fade resistant colours
- Equipment easily cleaned with 100 Rapid Drying Thinner
- Can be used in conjunction with glass beads for improved reflectivity and skid resistance.
- As a highly durable traffic paint for marking applications.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Suitable for asphalt, concrete, blacktop, thermoplastic coverings, and most types of existing painted lines and floor paints.
- Ideal for car parks, roads, runways, railways, ports, factories, schools, etc.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close