Rust-Oleum 3369/3380 CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion is a high quality anti-rust primer for Rust-Oleum CombiColor. The Anti-Corrosion Primer will ensure an even longer anti-rust protection on new or rusted steel surfaces and provides and enhances protection against corrosion. Recoatable after 2 hours For new / slightly rusted surfaces Grey for...
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum CombiColor as a great alternative.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron can be applied directly on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel. Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron produces a matt, wrought iron effect finish and is available in a brush/roller or aerosol version. Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications.
Features & Benefits
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal and wood
- Wrought iron finish - high hiding power
- Usable down to 5°C
RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Wrought Iron 7300 should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel. CombiColor Wrought Iron is intended for brush and roller application and can also be applied by air spray. RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Wrought Iron 7300 offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment. For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a RUSTOLEUM CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 is recommended.
- Density: 1.36 kg/l
- Solids content in volume: 48.0%
- Heat Resistance: 90°C (dry heat), at elevated temperatures discoloration
Drying times at 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (10°C), 1½ hours (30°C)
- Dry to handle: 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to recoat: 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully cured: 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C
5 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C)
- 10m² per litre / 3m² per aerosol
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.36 kg/l
- Solids by Volume
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- 90°C (dry heat), at elevated temperatures discoloration may occur.
- VOC level: 411 g/l VOC readymix: 493 g/l VOC category: A/i VOC limit: 500 g/l
- Touch Dry
- 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (10°C), 1½ hours (30°C)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 50 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 104 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
- 8.7 m²/l at 55 µm dry, depending on colour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT