Rust-Oleum 3369/3380 CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion is a high quality anti-rust primer for Rust-Oleum CombiColor. The Anti-Corrosion Primer will ensure an even longer anti-rust protection on new or rusted steel surfaces and provides and enhances protection against corrosion. Recoatable after 2 hours For new / slightly rusted surfaces Grey for...
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum CombiColor as a great alternative.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron can be applied directly on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel. Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron produces a matt, wrought iron effect finish and is available in a brush/roller or aerosol version. Rust-Oleum CombiColor Wrought Iron should be used in light industrial exposures, normal humidity and interior applications.
Features & Benefits
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal and wood
- Wrought iron finish - high hiding power
- Usable down to 5°C
RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Wrought Iron 7300 should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel. CombiColor Wrought Iron is intended for brush and roller application and can also be applied by air spray. RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Wrought Iron 7300 offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment. For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a RUSTOLEUM CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 is recommended.
- Density: 1.36 kg/l
- Solids content in volume: 48.0%
- Heat Resistance: 90°C (dry heat), at elevated temperatures discoloration
Drying times at 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (10°C), 1½ hours (30°C)
- Dry to handle: 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to recoat: 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully cured: 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C
5 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 hours (20°C), 16 hours (10°C), 6 hours (30°C)
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 16 hours (20°C), 24 hours (10°C), 8 hours (30°C)
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 7 days (20°C), 14 days (10°C), 5 days (30°C)
- 10m² per litre / 3m² per aerosol
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.36 kg/l
- Solids by Volume
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- 90°C (dry heat), at elevated temperatures discoloration may occur.
- VOC level: 411 g/l VOC readymix: 493 g/l VOC category: A/i VOC limit: 500 g/l
- Touch Dry
- 2 hours (20°C), 3 hours (10°C), 1½ hours (30°C)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 50 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 104 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
- 8.7 m²/l at 55 µm dry, depending on colour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!