Mathys Fairtex is for interior decoration of the most common substrates such as plaster, brick and concrete. Even old paint in good condition and most types of wallpaper can be directly recoated with Fairtex.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth and completely splash-free roller application
- Covers on porous and non porous surstrates in 2 coats without gloss differences
- Uniform matt finish without turning
- High whiteness
- Density: 1,38 - 1,41
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Gloss level at 60º: 2%
- Solids content in volume: 28 - 32 %
- Solids Content in weight: 48 - 51 %
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 30 minutes
- Dry to handle: Not applicable
- Dry to recoat: 3 hours
- Fully cured: 1 week
6 - 8 m²/l
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
Always work on a dry stable substrate. On porous substrates, no specific pre-treatment is required in most cases. Slightly chalking substrates or new plaster should first be impregnated with Pegafix. Damp substrates or nicotine staines should be isolated with Pegamat.
Apply at a temperature of minimum 5°C and a R.H. of max. 80%
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- Not applicable
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 3 hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 1 week
- 6m² per litre
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1,38 - 1,41
- Solids by Volume
- 28 - 32 %
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans. If stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C
- Touch Dry
- 30 mins
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 45 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 140 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Mathys Fairtex is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT