Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 is for the dilution of synthetic enamels and varnishes for airless application. Degreasing of metals and most wood types. Cleaning of `spots` of acrylic paints and acrylic fixing paints (e.g. on glass). Best used to dilute the following products: Primer 44 Fassiclor Galvaprim Vernac Gloss Vernac Satin More...
We no longer stock this product.
Rust-Oleum Pegaflex is an acrylic levelling filler for indoor and outdoor use on vertical and overhead surfaces requiring small/fine repairs. Rust-Oleum Pegaflex is highly flexible and elastic and exhibits excellent adhesion on all sound substrates and paints.
Features & Benefits
- Alkali resistant
- Does not turn brittle over time
- Dries hard and can be sanded
- Excellent overcoating properties
- Only apply in thin layers
- Density: ± 1,8
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Gloss level at 60º: Matt: 3%
- Solids content in volume: 61 - 64 %
- Solids Content in weight: 78 - 80 %
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 3 hours
- Dry to handle: 8 hours
- Dry to recoat: 24 hours
- Fully cured: 2 days
Max. 1,8 kg/m² (= 1 mm thick)
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
Fill up deep holes with a filler or with a repair mortar (Pegacrete). Chalking substrates must be primed with Fixonal. Porous mineral substrates have to be pre-treated with Pegafix. Bare wood should be impregnated with Adex first. If you want to recoat with an acrylic paint, you should isolate the filled up parts with Porisol first. If it is necessary to get a thick layer, you should apply several layers after hardening of the previous layer.
Directions For Use
Use a filling knife and apply thin layers.
> 5°C, < 80% R.H. With water as long as Pegaflex has not dried; when dry clean with Thinner 22.
Pegaflex can easily be sanded wet, but not dry.
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 8 hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 24 hours
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 2 days
- 0.5m² per kg (@ 1mm thick)
- Min. Application Temperature
- ± 1,8
- Solids by Volume
- 61 - 64 %
- 30 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 3 hours
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 630 µm
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 1000 µm
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!