Mathys Pegagraff-Hydro Cleaner is a gel that can be used to remove graffiti from surfaces that have been protected with Pegagraff Hydro or to clean non-painted substrates that have been contaminated with graffiti, like for instance marble, smooth concrete, metal and non-porous materials.
Mathys Pegagraff-Hydro Cleaner offers active and quick removal of most graffiti on a substrates treated with Pegagraff-Hydro. It is not advised to apply this product on a painted substrate that is not protected by an anti-graffiti product, or on porous materials like for instance bricks, cement rendering, plaster, etc. Pegagraff Hydro Cleaner has no aggressive influence on the substrate, but is dangerous for old unprotected paints.
Directions For Use
Application conditions: Apply in a well-ventilated area.
Cleaning tools: Water or thinner
- Apply the cleaner with brush and let it stand for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the graffiti:
a) Wipe away with soft brush.
b) Wipe away with a hard nylon brush (especially in case of structured substrates) = preferred application method.
c) With high pressure.
- If necessary, this treatment should be repeated.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- The cleaner may not longer stand than 10 minutes to avoid attack of the Pegagraff Hydro.
- During cleaning, please keep the environmental regulations into account (see Material Safety Data Sheet for more information).
- Wear appropriate safety clothes.
- Mix the product well before application.
- UN Number
- UN 1760
Be the first to ask a question about this product!