We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum 400 Ultra Wear Additive as a great alternative.
For use with 2-component floor coatings to achieve a greater durability and a non-skid surface. Rust-Oleum Ultra-Wear 400 is a special additive based on aluminium oxide to enhance the abrasion resistance and traction of floor coatings.
Mix Rust-Oleum Ultra-Wear 400 before application with a floor coating in order to improve the abrasion resistance. For a full list of floor paints that this product can be used with please see the Technical Data Sheet.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 750 grams packing
- Mix one package with 5 litre floor coating
- Always apply the mixed product by roller or brush NOT spray
- Density: 3.92 kg/l
- Solids content in volume: 100 %
- Solids Content in weight: 100 %
750 gram (1 packaging) per 5 liter mixed product
Practical usage depends on many factors such as type and amount of contaminants, shape of the substrate and material losses during application.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Unit Contents
- Not regulated
- 3.92 kg/l
- Solids by Volume
- 100 %
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 5 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- 750 gram (1 packaging) per 5 liter mixed product
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Rust-Oleum 400 Ultra Wear Additive is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT