Timberex Heavy-Duty UV PLUS is an improved version of the Heavy-Duty UV wood oil, with improved coverage, smell, water resistance, UV resistance and faster curing. Heavy-Duty UV PLUS uses natural, fast drying oils and resins which penetrate deeply into the wood.
Features & Benefits
- Seals and protects wood from within
- For high traffic areas as airports, museums, conference centres and more
- UV-blockers prevent discoloration
- Protects the wood against liquids and stains
- Protects without losing the ‘natural wood look’
- VOC2010-compliant, EN71-3 Certified (Food- and Toy-safe) and German Anti-slip rating R9
- Brush, Roller
- 9-12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 6-10 hours
|Ken Case on 2018-08-22 23:27:15|| |
The interior of my 27 foot boat is fitted out with teak flooring and teak furniture. Both are in good condition with just a little fading. I am keen to keep them in good order. Which products would you recommend? What preparation is necessary? How should be product be applied? Ken
We would suggest Timberex Hard Wax Oil, preparation and application information can be found in the product TDS (Technical Data Sheet) available from the 'Download' section on the product page.