Jotun Jotamastic SF WG
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Jotun Jotamastic SF as a great alternative.
Jotun Jotamastic SF WG is a 'Wintergrade' version of Jotun Jotamastic SF to aid application in lower temperatures and to provide faster drying and curing times. Jotun Jotamastic SF WG is a two component polyamine cured epoxy mastic coating that is a surface tolerant, solvent free, high build product. Well suited for early immersion and specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired. Provides long lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity and can be used as a primer, mid coat, finish coat or as a single coat system in atmospheric and immersed environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aged coating surfaces.
Areas of Use
General: Primarily designed for maintenance and repair.
Marine: Outside hulls, exterior and interior areas, including water balast tanks. Suitable for water balast tanks at newbuilding stage.
Protective: Recommended for offshore environments, including splash zones, refineries, power plants, bridges, buildings, mining equipment and general structural steel.
Approvals and certificates
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids
- Grain, Newcastle Ocupational Health
- Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks according to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent free
- Excellent edge covering properties
- Good early water resistance
- Safe application in confined spaces
- Surface tolerant for maintenance and repair
- Can be applied in low temperatures
Solvent Free Jotamastic corrosion protection
Jotun Jotamastic SF WG is a solvent free alternative offering the same surface tolerant properties as other Jotamastic products. Other benefits are, excellent edge covering and resistance to early immersion.
Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired, and therefor ideal for maintenance & repair.
Easy to use
Jotun Jotamastic SF WG offer good application properties with the use of standard application equipment
For use in a wide range of solutions
- Direct to metal
- As midcoat on zinc primers
- Immersed service
- Water ballast tanks
- For Use On
- Carbon Steel, Shop Primed Steel,
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Food, Compliant with USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300 for dry solids, Grain, Newcastle Occupational Health, Approved for PSPC for Water Balast Tanks according to IMO Res. MSC 215(82)
- Pack Size
- 2.7 to 5.5m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 10 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!