Jotun Jotaguard 690 S
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is a two component polyamine cured pure epoxy coating that is a fast drying, high solids, high build product. It has excellent abrasion, impact and scratch resistant and is specially designed as a premium finish coat for cargo holds where extended repair intervals are required, even when operating with the toughest exposure. To be used as finish coat as a part of a complete system in atmospheric and immersed environments and it can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures. Discoloration may be observed after deballasting, however this will not affect the protective properties.
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is specially designed for long term performance in cargo holds and on hatch coamings. The quick curing of the coating gives the industry leading, shortest waiting time before taking first cargo. FDA compliant with grain certificate. Can be used for cargo ballast holds.
Approvals and certificates
- In compliance with Federal Drug Authority, USA, FDA Title 21, Part 175.300, approved for exposure to dry foods.
- Grain, Newcastle Occupational Health
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Supreme mechanical strength - withstand abrasion, impact and gouging in tough environments
- Easy to clean
- Long-lasting service - reduce the need for maintenance during operation
Extended Service Life
Service life is extended through:
- Long lasting corrosion protection
- Superb mechanical strength, impact- and abrasion resistance
Fast hardness development at all temperatures:
- Reduced costs during application
- Increased productivity - shortest time to load first hard/aggressive cargo after application
- Easy cleaning between cargo shifts due to hard, smooth surface
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Coated Substrates
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 3 to 7.5m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 2.5 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Jotun Jotaguard 690 S is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT