We no longer stock this product, but can recommend PPG SigmaPrime 200 as a great alternative.
Jotun Jotaguard 630 is a two component polyamine cured epoxy coating that is a fast drying, surface tolerant, hard wearing, high solids, high build product. Specially designed for general use in cargo holds and can be used as primer or finish coat in atmospheric and immersed environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and shop primed steel substrates. It can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures. Discoloration may be observed after deballasting, however this will not affect the protective properties.
Jotun Jotaguard 630 is for general use in cargo holds and hatch coaming. The quick curing of the coating makes it suitable for short waiting time before taking first cargo. Can be used for cargo ballast holds.
Approvals and certificates
- Grain, Newcastle Occupational Health
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
Features & Benefits
- Time efficient
- Hard wearing
- Certificate for carriage of grain
- Saves time and costs through minimum surface preparation; hand grinding to St 2 (ISO 8501-1) or high pressure water jetting to Wa 2/FR M (ISO 8501-4)
- Easy cleaning between cargo shifts due to hard, smooth surface
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Carbon Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 3.6 to 7.1m²/l
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!