We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Protecta FR Foam as a great alternative.
Sika Boom FR is a one part, high yield, fire-retardant polyurethane foam ideal for sealing pipes penetrating through brickwork and openings in walls. It can also be used for insulting between brickwork and cladding, around ducting and through cavities carrying pipes and cables where fire protection is required.
Features and Benefits:
- High yield
- Multi-positioning foam. Can be applied in all positions (360°)
- Easy application with valve nozzle (adapter)
- Suitable for application at lower temperatures (+5°C)
- Fast curing
- Excellent temperature insulation
- Effective sound dampening
- Ageing resistant
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C
Remove fresh spots of foam immediately using Sika Remover 208.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 12 x 750ml Cans
- Touch Dry
- 11 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!