Sikagard 207 W (Biosheen)
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sikagard 405 W as a great alternative.
Sikagard 207 W is a single component, coloured, waterborne modified acrylic resin based surface coating containing an organic, in-film preservative.
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings
- For concrete, cement based and gypsum substrates and previously painted surfaces
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry. Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals (acc. to HBN: 00-10 and HTM56), kitchens and prisons, educational and leisure facilities
- Overall basic hygiene protection for large areas
- General use in domestic situations
Features & Benefits
- Easy application
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions
- Good water vapour permeability
- Seamless, easy clean mid-sheen finish
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Low odour
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!