Sikafloor 16 Pronto is a two-part, fast curing seal coat based on reactive acrylic resins for the Sikafloor Pronto Modular System. Sikafloor Pronto Pigment should be used to colour Sikafloor 16 Pronto where required.
Sikafloor 16 Pronto consists of:
- Part A: Sikafloor 16 Pronto resin
- Part B: Sikafloor Pronto Hardener
- Seal coat for broadcast layers of the Sikafloor Pronto Modular System
- Seal coat for broadcast screeds prepared of e.g. Sikafloor 81 EpoCem or Sikafloor 263 SL if broadcast to excess
- Particularly suitable for food industry use
- For fast overcoating of ramps in multi-storey and underground car-parks
Features and Benefits:
- Very fast curing, even at low temperatures
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- Part of a complete modular system
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 1.25 - 2m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 40 mins
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sikafloor 16 Pronto is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT