- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sikafloor 14 Pronto
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sikafloor 14 Pronto is a two part, fast curing, PMMA binder for self-smoothing screed and levelling mortars based on reactive acrylic resins for the Sikafloor Pronto Modular System.
Sikafloor 14 Pronto consists of:
- Part A: Sikafloor 14 Pronto Resin
- Part B: Sikafloor Pronto Hardener
- Part C: Sikafloor Pronto Filler
Sikafloor Pronto Pigment is used to colour Sikafloor 14 Pronto if required.
- Particularly suitable for the beverage and food industry
- Fast curing mechanically and chemically resistant coatings with layer thickness of 2 to 4mm
- For fast overcoating of intermediate decks and ramps in multi-storey and underground car-parks
- Skid resistant and multi-coloured surfaces can be obtained by broadcasting with coloured quartz sand or coloured chips
Features and Benefits:
- Very fast curing, even at low temperatures
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- Good UV resistance
- Part of a complete modular system
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 25KG, 200KG
- 0.5 - 5kg per m²
- Touch Dry
- 45 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!