- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sikafloor 326 is a two part, solvent free, PUR tough-elastic, low-VOC, self smoothing floor resin that produces a crack-bridging wearing course for industrial floors and car parks.
- Smooth wearing course with crack-bridging properties for industrial floors in production and storage facilities, work shops etc.
- Broadcast wearing course with crack-bridging properties for wet working areas (food and beverage industry etc.), car park decks and ramps etc.
- Can be subjected to normal to medium heavy mechanical and chemical stress
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible and tough-elastic
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Low VOC emitting
- Possible slip resistant surface
- Liquid proof
- Easy to apply
- Easy to clean
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Squeegee, Trowel, Rake, Spiked Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- EN 1504-2: 2004, EN 13813:2002,
- Pack Size
- 1.2 - 2.5kg per m²
- Touch Dry
- 24 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!