Sikafloor 326 is a two part, solvent free, PUR tough-elastic, low-VOC, self smoothing floor resin that produces a crack-bridging wearing course for industrial floors and car parks.
- Smooth wearing course with crack-bridging properties for industrial floors in production and storage facilities, work shops etc.
- Broadcast wearing course with crack-bridging properties for wet working areas (food and beverage industry etc.), car park decks and ramps etc.
- Can be subjected to normal to medium heavy mechanical and chemical stress
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible and tough-elastic
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Low VOC emitting
- Possible slip resistant surface
- Liquid proof
- Easy to apply
- Easy to clean
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Squeegee, Trowel, Rake, Spiked Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- EN 1504-2: 2004, EN 13813:2002,
- Pack Size
- 1.2 - 2.5kg per m²
- Touch Dry
- 24 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sikafloor 326 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT