- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sikafloor 375 is a two part, solvent free, low viscosity, tough elastic, polyurethane resin for crack bridging, trafficable slip resistant wearing layers in car parks decks, garage floors and bridges.
- For crack bridging, trafficable, slip resistant wearing layers
- For car park decks, garage floors and bridges
Features and Benefits:
- Good crack bridging ability
- Mechanically resistant if broadcast
- Water tight
- Easy application
- Solvent free
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Water / Solvent Based
- Application Method
- Trowel, Spiked Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- EN 1504-2: 2004, EN 13813:2002, EN 13501-1, DIN V 18026
- Pack Size
- 1.5 - 2kg per m²
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sikafloor 375 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT