Sikagard 177 is a two-part epoxy, solvent free, laminating resin that is high viscosity epoxy resin for priming concrete substrates and cement based mortars on vertical surfaces and ceilings. "Total solid epoxy composition acc. to the test method Deutsche Bauchemie e.V. (German Association for construction chemicals)"
- For priming concrete substrates and cement based mortars on vertical surfaces and ceilings
- For normal to strongly absorbent surfaces
- Laminating resin
- For interior protection of covered tanks and vessels in waste water treatment plants, with strong chemical attack at elevated temperatures
Features and Benefits:
- High viscosity
- Good sag resistance
- Good wetting properties for glass fabric matt
- High chemical resistance, also to hydrogen sulphite
- Resistant up to +60°C in immersion, depending on the media and top coat
- Easy application
- Low odour
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement Mortar
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2.5m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 16 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!