Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is a low solvent containing 2-pack epoxy coating for steel and concrete. The coating has high physical strength, with good abrasion and impact resistance. Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is a very high solid epoxy coating for steel and concrete with crack bridging capability up to 3mm (laminate system).
- Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is ideally suited for the corrosion protection of steel and concrete surfaces exposed to various media.
- The principal use of Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is the internal lining of sludge digesters, composting vessels, and process water-, waste water and chemical storage tanks, as well as cooling water pipelines and biogas plants.
- Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is also suitable as a robust anti-corrosive coating for use in industrial environments, e.g. for pipe bridges, bottling plants, and as an external coating for tanks and pipes, machinery and other pieces of apparatus.
Features & Benefits
- High chemical resistance to water, aggressive effluents and waste water and a wide range of chemicals, particularly salt solutions and to acids occurring in biological processes
- High diffusion resistance
- Very good adhesion to steel and mineral surfaces
- Crack bridging capability up to 3 mm (laminate system)
- Reliable application due to the ability to check for pores in the coating
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 1.5m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!