Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is a low solvent containing 2-pack epoxy coating for steel and concrete. The coating has high physical strength, with good abrasion and impact resistance. Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is a very high solid epoxy coating for steel and concrete with crack bridging capability up to 3mm (laminate system).
- Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is ideally suited for the corrosion protection of steel and concrete surfaces exposed to various media.
- The principal use of Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is the internal lining of sludge digesters, composting vessels, and process water-, waste water and chemical storage tanks, as well as cooling water pipelines and biogas plants.
- Sika Permacor 3326 EG H is also suitable as a robust anti-corrosive coating for use in industrial environments, e.g. for pipe bridges, bottling plants, and as an external coating for tanks and pipes, machinery and other pieces of apparatus.
Features & Benefits
- High chemical resistance to water, aggressive effluents and waste water and a wide range of chemicals, particularly salt solutions and to acids occurring in biological processes
- High diffusion resistance
- Very good adhesion to steel and mineral surfaces
- Crack bridging capability up to 3 mm (laminate system)
- Reliable application due to the ability to check for pores in the coating
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 1.5m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!