We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Jotun SeaForce 90 as a great alternative.
Jotun SeaForce 60 is the optimal choice if you are looking for an excellent antifouling at a cost effective level. With a predictable and effective performance, Jotun SeaForce 60 limits the hull deterioration caused by fouling throughout the whole sailing interval. This is achieved through a controlled and predictable polishing rate, combined with an effective mix of biocides.
Jotun SeaForce 60 is a one component acrylic, hydrolysing antifouling coating based on ion exchange technology that provides very good fouling protection. This is achieved through self polishing characteristics reducing hull deterioration. Jotun SeaForce 60 should be used as a finish coat in immersed environments only and is suitable on approved primers and tie coats on aluminium and carbon steel substrates. It can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures.
Features & Benefits
- 60 months excellent antifouling performance - Jotun SeaForce 60 will provide an excellent antifouling performance at a budget friendly price due to its stable polishing rate and efficient biocide package.
- Optimised cost/performance ratio - The cost base for Jotun SeaForce 60 is very attractive, allowing owners and operators to limit their antifouling cost, without compromising on quality.
- Extensive experience - 30 million litres of SeaForce have been painted at more than 15,000 vessels in the last 8 years.
- Cost efficiency - Jotun SeaForce 60 is a great alternative if you are looking for an efficient antifouling solution.
- Maintaining speed and schedule - By limiting hull deterioration and friction, SeaForce 60 will help your vessel maintain its speed and schedule.
Approvals and certificates
- Compliant with IMO Antifouling System Convention AFS/CONF/26
Additional certificates and approvals may be available on request.
Recommended for under water hull in newbuilding and dry docking. Designed for vessels trading at a wide range of speed and medium to high activity. Jotun SeaForce 60 can be used for long service periods up to 60 months as a part of a complete coating system.
Suitable for offshore constructions and outside hull for static installations in deep sea.
Suited for vessels operating in global service, including fresh water exposure during newbuilding outfitting. Recommended for deep sea trade.
Jotun antifouling products are intended for professional use only and have been specially formulated with increased levels of copper oxide as well as strong biocides for use on vessels and structures operating for long periods in testing conditions where extended service intervals are required.
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) deem them 'For professional use only'. This means we can only sell Jotun antifouling products to customers who confirm at the point of ordering that they will be applied in accordance with the appropriate HSE regulations.
‘Professional users are those who use such products in the course of their work. Under COPR they must have received adequate instruction and guidance in using the pesticide and be competent in its use, in order to protect human beings, other creatures and plants, safeguard the environment and avoid pollution of water. As a minimum pest controllers should be aware of pesticide legislation and use, and how to carry out risk assessment under the Control of Substance Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH). However there is no requirement for users of non-agricultural pesticides to have gained a 'certificate of competence'. Users should follow the relevant instructions on the use of any approved pesticide, including instructions on safe disposal.'
Customers interested in buying Jotun antifouling products should contact us on 0113 2455450 or [email protected] as these products cannot be ordered online.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
Be the first to ask a question about this product!