Ennis-Flint Prismo II Road Studs are aluminium reflecting road studs which are resistant to the corrosive effects of salt and grit and fully compliant with BS EN 1463-2:2000 (S1, R1). Designed for easy installation and stability they are fixed to the road surface with an anti-twist stem and suitable for centre line, edge marking or lane demarcation. Ennis-Flint Prismo II Road Studs lenses are well protected from damage by the stud body and they comply with BS 873: Part 4: 1987. They are available with white, green, amber or red reflectors in uni or duo-directional. Each stud is 100mm square and weighs 312gms.
Features & Benefits
- Will withstand the most arduous traffic conditions and is snow ploughable
- Highly cost-effective, will stay on the road surface and still reflect for years
- Approved by the Department of Transport for use on all types of roads
- Fixed to the road surface by an anti-twist stem
- 31 mirror backed glass lens
- Design permits regular cleaning by passing traffic
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 4 - 5 week lead time on this product and additional carriage charges may be applicable - please contact us for details.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Product Certifications
- BS EN 1463-2:2000 (S1, R1)
|John Campbell on 2019-07-02 12:10:33|| |
Can you tell me the dimensions of the shank please?
|Terry Williams on 2018-12-27 15:29:26|| |
I have a driveway that I prefer to reverse into. The near side kerb is very dark, it only about 20 feet long. I therefore only need about 6 of your studs to help my problem. Your minimum order is 80, is there any way you could supply a small amount?
Ennis-Flint Prismo Temporary Road Studs are available individually.