SikaGrout 212 is a one part flowable shrinkage compensated cementitious grout used for general purpose grouting, under stanchion plates, post fixings, filling cavities, voids, gaps and recesses, concrete repairs and machine & base plates.
Features & Benefits
- Interior and exterior use
- Excellent flow properties
- Pre batched for quality
- Just add water
- Compatible with Sika® FerroGard® corrosion inhibitors
- High compressive strength gain
- Easy to mix and apply
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- Overcoatable with Sika reprofiling/levelling mortars and coatings
- Low shrinkage
- Generally more durable than equivalent class of concrete
- Does not segregate or bleed
- Fire rating and protection properties comparable to concrete
- Can be pumped or poured
- Good mechanical properties
- Grouting thickness between 10-75mm
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!