SikaGrout 212 is a one part flowable shrinkage compensated cementitious grout used for general purpose grouting, under stanchion plates, post fixings, filling cavities, voids, gaps and recesses, concrete repairs and machine & base plates.
Features & Benefits
- Interior and exterior use
- Excellent flow properties
- Pre batched for quality
- Just add water
- Compatible with Sika® FerroGard® corrosion inhibitors
- High compressive strength gain
- Easy to mix and apply
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- Overcoatable with Sika reprofiling/levelling mortars and coatings
- Low shrinkage
- Generally more durable than equivalent class of concrete
- Does not segregate or bleed
- Fire rating and protection properties comparable to concrete
- Can be pumped or poured
- Good mechanical properties
- Grouting thickness between 10-75mm
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!