These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
SikaCor 6630 High Solid
SikaCor 6630 High Solid is a versatile, high-build coating for steel and galvanizing, non-ferrous metals, plastic and timber. SikaCor 6630 High Solid is a low-solvent, oxidative drying high-build coating with active corrosion protection pigments based on modified synthetic resin combination.
- For weather resistant, high-build coatings on steel and galvanizing in rural to industrial and marine atmosphere: pipelines, bridges, metal facades, roofs, lattice masts, street lights, wall- and ceiling cladding, outside protection of silos.
- Suitability on galvanized steel is confirmed by independent test report.
- Particularly suited for maintenance coating.
- Versatile application on stainless steel, copper, aluminium and hard PVC and timber.
- Not suitable for windows and doors.
Features & Benefits
- Low solvent content, easy to apply and environmental friendly
- Excellent corrosion protection even in chemically aggressive atmosphere
- Excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized surfaces, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, hard PVC and timber
- Good corrosion protection even on manually de-rusted surfaces
- Excellent colour-shade retention and chalking resistance
- Non-brittling due to an unique binder combination
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Steel, Non-Ferrous Metals
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 5.5m² per kg / 7.7m² per lt
- Touch Dry
- 5 Hours
|Garry on 2020-03-20 16:57:54|| |
What is the coverage per tin and how many coats need applied I have 3 beams with coverage of 24m2 trying workout how many tins I need
Consumption of SikaCor 6630 High Solid is approximately 80m² per 15kg tin. System details and further information can be found in the product data sheet available to download from the 'Attachments' tab on the product page.
|Thomas Lane on 2018-03-28 10:55:03|| |
Hello, Looking to bulk purchase, I need to check the finish, I require ral 6003. My question is in regards to the finish, glass, semi gloss or matte. Could you provide giuldance? Kind Regards, Thomas Lane
SikaCor 6630 High Solid is a mid-sheen finish, it’s not a matt and it’s not a gloss, it’s in between.
|Tom laity on 2016-11-12 18:03:42|| |
Question: What's the best thinner to use and will white spirit work
Sika Thinner B should be used.