We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Jotun Hardtop Flexi or Sherwin-Williams Envirolastic 940 DTM as a great alternative.
SikaCor EG 120 is a low solvent polyurethane coating for direct application on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium. SikaCor EG 120 is a 2-pack polyurethane top coat with excellent chalking resistance and colour retention.
By adding 1% b.w. SikaCor PUR Accelerator (see product data sheet “SikaCor PUR Accelerator” for more information) a faster touch-drying and full curing will be achieved.
- Multifunctional corrosion protection top coat providing a decorative effect. Mainly for bridges, pipe lines, containers, industrial and harbour installations, sewage treatment plants and large machinery; submerged or non-submerged in industrial or marine environments.
- As a 1-coat system particularly suited for steel constructions indoors, for workshop application as heavy duty travel coat system.
Features & Benefits
- High volume solids and low solvent content
- High-build application with dry film thicknesses up to 120 microns
- Excellent adhesion on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium as a 1-coat system
- Excellent weather resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 11 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!