We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Jotun Hardtop Flexi or Sherwin-Williams Envirolastic 940 DTM as a great alternative.
SikaCor EG 120 is a low solvent polyurethane coating for direct application on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium. SikaCor EG 120 is a 2-pack polyurethane top coat with excellent chalking resistance and colour retention.
By adding 1% b.w. SikaCor PUR Accelerator (see product data sheet “SikaCor PUR Accelerator” for more information) a faster touch-drying and full curing will be achieved.
- Multifunctional corrosion protection top coat providing a decorative effect. Mainly for bridges, pipe lines, containers, industrial and harbour installations, sewage treatment plants and large machinery; submerged or non-submerged in industrial or marine environments.
- As a 1-coat system particularly suited for steel constructions indoors, for workshop application as heavy duty travel coat system.
Features & Benefits
- High volume solids and low solvent content
- High-build application with dry film thicknesses up to 120 microns
- Excellent adhesion on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium as a 1-coat system
- Excellent weather resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 11 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SikaCor EG 120 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT