We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Jotun Hardtop Flexi or Sherwin-Williams Envirolastic 940 DTM as a great alternative.
SikaCor EG 120 is a low solvent polyurethane coating for direct application on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium. SikaCor EG 120 is a 2-pack polyurethane top coat with excellent chalking resistance and colour retention.
By adding 1% b.w. SikaCor PUR Accelerator (see product data sheet “SikaCor PUR Accelerator” for more information) a faster touch-drying and full curing will be achieved.
- Multifunctional corrosion protection top coat providing a decorative effect. Mainly for bridges, pipe lines, containers, industrial and harbour installations, sewage treatment plants and large machinery; submerged or non-submerged in industrial or marine environments.
- As a 1-coat system particularly suited for steel constructions indoors, for workshop application as heavy duty travel coat system.
Features & Benefits
- High volume solids and low solvent content
- High-build application with dry film thicknesses up to 120 microns
- Excellent adhesion on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium as a 1-coat system
- Excellent weather resistance
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 11 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!