Sika Poxitar F is an epoxy-anthracene oil-combination heavy duty coating for steel and concrete. Resistant 2-pack reaction hardening coating of low solvent content based on an epoxy-anthracene oil-combination with mineral fillers.
- Protective coat for concrete and steel
- Internal and external coating for buried and submerged structures, e.g. sewage systems, chemical industry etc.
- Suitable where application onto damp concrete is inevitable.
- Not suitable for surfaces in contact with drinking water, housing, stables etc.
Features & Benefits:
After complete curing Sika Poxitar F is:
- Tough hard, heavy duty
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals
Sika Poxitar F can be exposed to water immediately after application. But take into consideration that solvents get into the water which leads to temporary contamination. Immediate exposure to water should therefore only be considered in special cases and after consulting the authorities for the protection of environment.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.25m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!