Sika Poxitar F is an epoxy-anthracene oil-combination heavy duty coating for steel and concrete. Resistant 2-pack reaction hardening coating of low solvent content based on an epoxy-anthracene oil-combination with mineral fillers.
- Protective coat for concrete and steel
- Internal and external coating for buried and submerged structures, e.g. sewage systems, chemical industry etc.
- Suitable where application onto damp concrete is inevitable.
- Not suitable for surfaces in contact with drinking water, housing, stables etc.
Features & Benefits:
After complete curing Sika Poxitar F is:
- Tough hard, heavy duty
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals
Sika Poxitar F can be exposed to water immediately after application. But take into consideration that solvents get into the water which leads to temporary contamination. Immediate exposure to water should therefore only be considered in special cases and after consulting the authorities for the protection of environment.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3.25m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika Poxitar F is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT